- Drexel University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design
- The Bachelor of Science in Interior Design is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA).
- The Master of science in Interior Architecture & Design is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA).
- The Architecture program is accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- Bachelor of Science programs in: Animation & Visual Effects; Art History; Design & Merchandising; Entertainment and Arts Management (Visual Arts); Fashion Design; Film & Video; Game Art & Production; Graphic Design; User Experience and Design Interaction; Interior Design; Photography; Product Design; TV Production & Media Management are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Arts & Design (NASAD).
- The Master of Science programs in Digital Media; Fashion Design; Interior Design; and Design Research are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Arts & Design (NASAD)
- The Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Media is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Arts & Design (NASAD).
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business
- The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The Project Management program is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). This designation indicates that Drexel has met or exceeded rigorous standards for the quality and the effectiveness of its program as defined by PMI, http://www.pmi.org/learning/training-development/reps.
The Close School of Entrepreneurship
- The Close School of Entrepreneurship is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The College of Engineering
- The undergraduate programs for Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Environmental Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- The undergraduate Construction Management program is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE).
- The undergraduate Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
The College of Arts and Sciences
- The Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is certified by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- The Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology is accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- The English Language Center is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
The College of Nursing and Health Professions
- The Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN), the Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN), the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and the Post-Masters APRN Certificate Programs at Drexel University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001, (202)887-6791. These programs and the Post Masters APRN certificates are also approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing
- The Couple and Family Therapy MFT degree and post-master's certificate programs are accredited by COAMFTE (Commission on Accreditation of Marriage and Family Therapy Education).
- The Creative Arts Therapies MA degree in Dance/Movement Therapy are accredited by the American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA).
- The Creative Arts Therapies MA degree in Music Therapy and Counseling is accredited by the American Music Therapy Association (AMTA).
- The Creative Arts Therapies MA degree in Art Therapy and Counseling is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Art Therapy Education (ACATE).
- The Didactic Program in Nutrition is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics Association (ACEND).
- The Nurse Anesthesia program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA).
- The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- The Physician Assistant program is accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
The College of Computing & Informatics
- The MS in Library and Information Science is accredited by the American Library Association (ALA).
- The MS in Health Informatics Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
The Drexel University College of Medicine
- The MD degree is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- The Master’s program in Histotechnology (MHP) and the Master of Science in Pathologists’ Assistant program are accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
The Dornsife School of Public Health
- The Dornsife School of Public Health is accredited by (Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
- The undergraduate biomedical engineering curriculum is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) ABET.
The School of Education
- Teacher education, school leadership and other programs leading to Pennsylvania State-issued credentials or endorsements for various PreK-12 subject areas are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. These include teacher preparation programs in the areas of Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 4 (PK-4); Middle Level (Grades 4 - 8) in English, Mathematics and Science; the Secondary Level (Grades 7-12) in areas of Biology, Chemistry, Earth & Space Science, English, General Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Social Studies; and Special Education. State-approved, school leadership certification areas include School Principal K-12, Special Education Leadership and Instructional Technology Specialist. Other state-approved programs and program endorsements are provided in the areas of Autism, Reading Specialist, STEM Teaching Endorsement, and Teaching English as a Second Language Program.
- The School of Education will be seeking accreditation from the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
The Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- The Thomas R. Kline School of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- The Master of Legal Studies (MLS) is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®.
Any student or prospective student may request a copy of the documents describing the institution’s accreditation. This information is available in the Provost’s Office and in the Financial Aid Office, both located in the Main Building.