Drexel University’s educational programs are accredited by MSCHE (Middle States Commission on Higher Education).
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design
- The National Association of Schools of Arts & Design has accredited Westphal's Bachelor of Science programs in: Animation & Visual Effects; Art History; Design & Merchandising; Entertainment and Arts Management (Visual Arts); Fashion Design; Film & Video; Game Art & Production; Graphic Design; Interactive Digital Media; Interior Design; Photography; Product Design; TV Production & Media Management.
- The National Association of Schools of Arts & Design has accredited Westphal's Master of Science programs in Digital Media; Fashion Design; Interior Design; and Design Research
- The National Association of Schools of Arts & Design has accredited Westphal's Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Media.
- The Architecture program is accredited by NAAB (National Architectural Accrediting Board).
- The BS in Interior Design is accredited by CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation).
- The MS in Interior Architecture & Design is accredited by CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation).
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business
- The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
The College of Engineering
- The undergraduate programs for Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Environmental Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The undergraduate Construction Management program is accredited by ACCE (American Council for Construction Education).
- The undergraduate Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The Project Management program is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). This designation indicates that Drexel has met or exceeded rigorous standards for the quality and the effectiveness of its program as defined by PMI, http://www.pmi.org/learning/training-development/reps.
The College of Arts and Sciences
- The Chemistry BS is certified by ACS (American Chemical Society).
- The Clinical Psychology PhD program is accredited by APA (American Psychological Association).
- The English Language Center is accredited by CEA (Commission on English Language Program Accreditation).
The College of Nursing and Health Professions
- The Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN), the Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) and the Doctor of Nursing (DNP) at Drexel University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NS, Suite 530, Washington, DC, 20036, 202-887-6791.
- The Couple and Family Therapy MFT degree and Post-Master's Certificates are accredited by COAMFTE (Commission on Accreditation of Marriage and Family Therapy Education).
- The Creative Arts in Therapy MA degrees in Dance/Movement Therapy, Music Therapy, and Art Therapy are approved by the ADTA (American Dance Therapy Association), the AMTA (American Music Therapy Association), and the AATA (American Art Therapy Association), respectively.
- The Didactic Program in Nutrition is accredited by ADA (American Dietetic Association).
- The Health Services Administration program is certified by AUPHA (Association of University Programs in Health Administration).
- The Nurse Anesthesia program is accredited by COA (Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs).
- The Nutrition and Foods BS is accredited by ADA (American Dietetic Association, Commission on Accreditation of Dietetic Education).
- The Professional Physical Therapy (DPT) program is accredited by CAPTE (Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education).
- The Physician Assistant program is accredited by ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant).
The College of Computing & Informatics
- The BS in Computer Science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET.
- The BS in Information Systems is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET.
- The BS in Information Technology is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET.
- The BS in Software Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.
- The MS in Library and Information Science is accredited by ALA (American Library Association).
- The MS in Health Informatics is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
The Drexel University College of Medicine
- The MD degree is accredited by LCME (Liaison Committee on Medical Education).
- The MS degree in Pathologists' Assistant program is accredited by NAACLS (National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences).
The Dornsife School of Public Health
- The Dornsife School of Public Health is accredited by CEPH (Council on Education for Public Health).
- The undergraduate biomedical engineering curriculum is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
The School of Education
- Teacher education, school leadership and other programs leading to Pennsylvania State-issued credentials or endorsements for various PreK-12 subject areas are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. These include teacher preparation programs in the areas of Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 4 (PK-4); Middle Level (Grades 4 - 8) in English, Mathematics and Science; the Secondary Level (Grades 7-12) in areas of Biology, Chemistry, Earth & Space Science, English, General Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Social Studies; and Special Education (both Grades PK - 8 and 7 - 12). State-approved, school leadership certification areas include School Principal K-12, School Superintendent K-12, Special Education Supervisory and Instructional Technology Specialist. Other state-approved programs and program endorsements are provided in the areas of Autism, Reading Specialist, STEM Teaching Endorsement, and Teaching English as a Second Language Program.
The Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- The Thomas R. Kline School of Law is accredited by ABA (American Bar Association).
- The Master of Legal Studies (MLS) is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®.
Any student or prospective student may request a copy of the documents describing the institution’s accreditation. This information is available in the Provost’s Office and in the Financial Aid Office, both located in the Main Building.