Drexel University’s educational programs are accredited by MSCHE (Middle States Commission on Higher Education).
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design
- Architecture is one of the few part-time evening programs accredited by NAAB (National Architectural Accrediting Board).
- Design curricula are accredited by NASAD (National Association of Schools of Arts and Design).
- Media arts curricula, with the exception of the BS in Dramatic Writing, are accredited by NASAD (National Association of Schools of Arts and Design).
- The BS in Interior Design is accredited by CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation).
- The MS in Interior Architecture and Design is accredited by CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation).
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business
- The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
The College of Engineering
- The undergraduate programs for Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Environmental Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The Construction Management program is accredited by ACCE (American Council for Construction Education).
The undergraduate Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
The College of Arts and Sciences
- The Chemistry BS is certified by ACS (American Chemical Society).
- The Clinical Psychology PhD program is accredited by APA (American Psychological Association).
- The English Language Center is accredited by CEA (Commission on English Language Program Accreditation).
The College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Nursing programs are accredited by the CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education), and the PA State Board of Nursing.
- The Couple and Family Therapy MFT degree and Post-Master's Certificates are accredited by COAMFTE (Commission on Accreditation of Marriage and Family Therapy Education).
- The Creative Arts in Therapy MA degrees in Dance/Movement Therapy, Music Therapy, and Art Therapy are approved by the ADTA (American Dance Therapy Association), the AMTA (American Music Therapy Association), and the AATA (American Art Therapy Association), respectively.
- The Didactic Program in Nutrition is accredited by ADA (American Dietetic Association).
- The Health Services Administration program is certified by AUPHA (Association of University Programs in Health Administration).
- The Nurse Anesthesia program is accredited by COA (Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs).
- The Nutrition and Foods BS is accredited by ADA (American Dietetic Association, Commission on Accreditation of Dietetic Education).
- The Professional Physical Therapy (DPT) program is accredited by CAPTE (Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education).
- The Physician Assistant program is accredited by ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant).
- The Radiologic Technology program is accredited by JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology).
The College of Computing & Informatics
- The Computer Science BS and BA programs are accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET.
- The Information Systems BS is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET. The College of Information Science and Technology was in the first group of schools to have their information systems programs be accredited by ABET.
- The Software Engineering BS program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.
- The Library and Information Science MS degree is accredited by ALA (American Library Association).
- The masters degree Health Informatics Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
The Drexel University College of Medicine
- The MD degree is accredited by LCME (Liaison Committee on Medical Education).
- The MS degree in Pathologists' Assistant program is accredited by NAACLS (National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences).
The Dornsife School of Public Health
- The Dornsife School of Public Health is accredited by CEPH (Council on Education for Public Health).
- The undergraduate biomedical engineering curriculum is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
The School of Education
- Teacher education programs leading to Pennsylvania State Teacher Certification for various K-12 specialties as well as Instructional Technology Specialist, School Principal, and School Superintendent certification programs are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Other state-approved programs include K-12 Library Science certification in collaboration with the College of Information Science and Technology and K-12 English as a Second Language Program Specialist in collaboration with the English Language Center.
The Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- The Thomas R. Kline School of Law is accredited by ABA (American Bar Association).
- The Master of Legal Studies (MLS) is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®.
Any student or prospective student may request a copy of the documents describing the institution’s accreditation. This information is available in the Provost’s Office and in the Financial Aid Office, both located in the Main Building.