Minor in Business Administration
The minor in business administration is designed to provide some flexibility while at the same time assuring exposure to a number of critical business functional areas.
- No more than 2 courses or 8.0 credits required by a student’s major may be counted towards this minor.
- A grade of “C” (2.0) or better must be earned for each course in this minor for it to be counted.
- No more than two transfer courses may be used to complete this minor. Transfer credits must be taken before matriculated at Drexel.
- Students should check the pre-requisites of all classes when selecting electives. It is the responsibility of the student to know pre-requisites.
- Business administration and business & engineering & economic students may complete any of the business minors, including: accounting, economics, finance, international economics, legal studies, management information systems, marketing, business analytics, organizational management, technology innovation management, and operations & supply chain management.
- Cannot do a major and a minor in the same field of study.
All prospective students should meet with an advisor from the College as soon as possible. Call 215.895.2110 to set up an appointment.
|Students select six of the following:||24.0|
|Financial Accounting Foundations|
or ACCT 110
|Accounting for Professionals|
|Business Law I|
or BLAW 321
|Law of Business Organizations|
|Principles of Microeconomics|
|Principles of Macroeconomics|
|Introduction to Finance|
|Management Information Systems|
|Introduction to Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Business Statistics|
|Business Statistics II|