Advanced Teaching/Curriculum Certificate
Certificate Level: Graduate
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Certificate Type: Graduate
Number of Credits to Completion: 19.5
Instructional Delivery: Online, Campus
Calendar Type: Quarter
Expected Time to Completion: 1 year
Financial Aid Eligibility: Not aid eligible
Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) Code: 13.1399
Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Code: 11-9039
The Advanced Teaching/Curriculum Certificate program (ATCC) meets the needs of in-service teachers in a variety of educational settings who seek advanced knowledge beyond that required for initial teacher certification in the areas of effective instruction, curriculum and assessment.
Upon completion of the ATCC, candidates will possess knowledge of the many facets of education.
- In-depth understanding of varying educational organizations and sectors
- Expertise in developing, analyzing, implementing and evaluating instructional strategies
- Ability to exhibit leadership
- Organizational, cross cultural, interpersonal, advocacy, and communication skills
In addition, the ATCC program will provide candidates opportunities to explore a variety of other roles in an educational setting including:
- Instructional leaders both in and beyond the classroom
- Researchers in local, state, national, or international organizations
- Professionals in foundations, associations, corporations, and private education institutions.
|EDUC 530||Advanced Techniques in Instruction & Assessment||3.0|
|EDUC 533||Designing Virtual Communities||3.0|
|EDUC 537||Learning Disabilities II||3.0|
|EDUC 608||The Intercultural Learner||3.0|
|EDUC 714||Instructional and Curriculum Leadership||3.0|
|EDUC 813||Educational Issues Seminar||3.0|
The program is administered through Drexel University Online. For the most current admission information, please visit the Drexel University Online website.